Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinus Prevention. Sinus Pressure and Drainage. an Herb
Tongue 
[size=4][b]Sinus Prevention - Sinus Pressure and Drainage - an Herb that can Help You[/b][/size][hr]For millennia herbs have been used by many civilizations as the gold standard for healing. In the Americas, aside from the native'citizens and a few others, herbs have not yet been widely accepted. Once considered by many as'just part of'native folklore this perception, however, is rapidly changing. For instance, take Germany and their Commission E report. A number of years ago this first rate nation's government, recognizing the'medicinal and healing potential'some herbs could offer, set up Commission E, as it is commonly known, to study herbs in that context. This study group used the "scientific approach" in discharging its responsibilities. Several years later The Commission E Monographs came into being, but of course, they were in German. Not long afterward, however, they were translated into English'and I had the opportunity and joy of acquiring a copy shortly thereafter. The entity behind this English version is the American Botanical Council, of Austin, Texas.

The one herb'that perhaps is one of the most significant is going to, very'likely,surprise you. This is what my regular doctor, an MD, told me once: "It is the most important of all herbs." And with this short preface, please, allow me to introduce you to: Garlic. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Sinus Headaches so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

It is the last two properties of garlic that would be of interest to you--baring, of course, that you may have other ailments that may be included in the above list, in which case the lowly and pungent bulb could even be of more interest to you.'Whether you have a tendency to sinusitis, or sinus pressure, congestion, drainage, sinus headaches, sinus infection, especially the latter, it can help you'prevent a serious infection or stop one that has just started. Garlic, to be effective as a sinus'infection fighter or preventer, must be used at the very outset of the suspected infection. If one waits to see what is going to happen before using it, then it could be too late. Since there are no side effects involved--save the peculiar odor--it's best to go for it since the cost,'etc., more than outweighs the potential benefits. By the way, the odor factor can be neutralized by chewing and eating some parsley sprigs. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Sinusitis, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.

Am going to be dealing in this article with just one herb which I have used'for a number of years to treat some of my own sinus problems, and still do so today at the first sign that one'of them'would like to show again its ugly face. First a caveat: Please, remember this when using herbs:

Herbs lose their medicinal effect in about 2 weeks after you begin to use them. Stop for a couple of weeks and then you can restart Do not buy herbs with a dated shelf life expiring in less than a year Buy "standardized" herbs, whenever possible. The label should say so ' Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Sinusitis Post Nasal? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

[size=large][b]The Active Ingredient in Garlic is Allicin[/b][/size][hr]It is not produced unless the cloves are crushed or minced. Now a days it is possible to buy'allicin by itself from almost any purveyor of herbs or at a health foods store. I buy mine through the internet, it's substantially cheaper that way. Developing a basis for this composition sphenoid sinus infection was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

[size=large][b]Has a Powerful Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Inflammatory Effect[/b][/size][hr]Lowers high blood pressure Kills cold and flu germs Helps prevent heart attacks Fights: anemia, diabetes, hypoglycemia, acne, constipation, cancer Gives strong support to the immune system It's nature's "antibiotic" of sorts''

Quote:[list][*]Sinusitis or infection of the sinuses is a common but very painful ailment that is caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses.[*]Sinusitis is usually caused by cold, allergies, bacterial infection or abnormal growth that is blocking nasal passage.[*]However, doctors generally prescribe antibiotics for sinus infections and most of the time; they end up harming you more than they help you.[*]A heavy head, nausea, dry eyes and an arid nose are common side effects of allopathic sinus cures.[*]Long-term effects of such drugs include loss of immunity, toxicity and other serious health problems.[/list]

The best sinus cures are time tested natural home remedies for sinus infections. Other natural treatment methods can also be looked into for curing your sinusitis permanently. But the next time you are stuck with a sinusitis problem, try out these home remedies for sinus infections. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Sinus Infections Natural projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.

Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains potassium and is very effective in decreasing mucus production and controlling colds and runny noses. To try out this home remedy for sinus infections, mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 8 parts warm water and drink this 2 to 4 times a day. For best results, use organic apple cider vinegar.

Did you know Acute sinusitis can last 2-8 weeks, Sub-acute-lasting from 1-3 months long and Chronic - which are those infections that have lasted longer than 3 months. Can your body system afford to survive that long? Discover how you, friends and family members can stay healthy and free from sinus problems, sinus infections and constantly running noses or stuffed noses, no longer suffer today. Find out this natural treatment and get rid of your sinus problems forever. Please visit the link below.

[list][*]Steam Inhalation: Another effective home remedy for sinus infections without any side effects whatsoever.[*]Inhale steam by using a bowl full of hot steaming water or a vaporizer at least three to four times a day for 2-3 minutes.[*]This drains mucus from your sinus and provides instant relief.[*]We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Sinusitis.[*]However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Sinusitis.[/list]

Garlic: Garlic is one of the best anti-fungal and anti-bacterial ingredients known to man and is an extremely effective home remedy for sinus infections. To get the maximum effect of these pills, crush fresh raw garlic and eat it all by itself or mixed with a juice or soup. If you cannot stand eating raw garlic, you can use garlic pills, but make sure that they are of a very good quality.

[size=medium][b]Treatment of Acute Maxillary Sinusitis by Stephan2[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...30266.jpeg]

Mayo Clinic researchers have made great strides in recent years regarding sinusitis treatment and have come up with a new therapy for chronic sufferers called topical antifungal therapy. This particular sinusitis treatment is still new and is not widely practiced. This author, a sinusitis sufferer of long standing with two painful operations under his belt, has been in contact with one of the Mayo Clinic research physicians. I was pointed to several papers and articles describing the research completed thus far, the theory behind the research, and the resulting therapy.

[size=large][b]Topical Antifungal Therapy is a New Form of Sinusitis Treatment[/b][/size][hr]It takes time for a new approach to become accepted in the medical community at large. I asked the Mayo research physician if he knew of a colleague in the Denver area, where I reside, who was utilizing this approach. He responded that he didn't know anyone there, but gave me two names of physicians in Texas, which I also asked about. So it is obvious that this approach to sinusitis treatment is not yet mainstream therapy, but it does have momentum. For people who have received sinusitis treatment which has not improved their suffering, more details regarding this and other sinus related subjects can be found at the web site in the resource box for this article. You may say that we have included exquisite information here on Sinus Treatment. This is with the intention of producing a unique article on Sinus Treatment. :o.

Antifungals such as Amphotericin B and Itraconazole are used in this sinusitis treatment regimen. These have already been approved by the FDA for other uses, and they can be mixed by a compounding pharmacy such as Anazao to make the topical solution needed for this new therapy. Amphotericin B, for example, was only available in my local pharmacy as an injection medication. The pharmacist was not aware that it is sometimes reformulated as a topical spray for sinusitis treatment. Patients spray the antifungal into their nostrils daily. About 75% of the chronic sinus sufferers in one of the Mayo Clinic studies saw significant improvement in their conditions following this regimen. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Sinus Treatment. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.

Simple and general terms, the Mayo Clinic research showed that some people (i.e., chronic sinusitis sufferers), have a harmful immune reaction to fungi that others do not experience. The research demonstrated that fungi are present in the air and show up in the nasal mucus of just about everyone. In the noses of chronic sinus sufferers, it showed that certain types of white blood cells will attack the fungi that are present. In doing so these cells create a compound that damages nasal membranes. Once damaged, bacteria can easily enter and cause pain, inflammation and infection. Conventional sinusitis treatment often includes antibiotics to attack the bacteria. This new sinusitis treatment aims to attack the fungi instead, thus avoiding the nasal membrane damage in the first place. One drawback is that it is not easy to determine if a patient is someone whose white blood cells attack fungi in the nose or not. It is also not known why this white blood cell reaction occurs in some people and not in others. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Sinus. Please don't let us lose this optimism.

Also contacted Accentia, the biopharmaceutical company who has obtained a license from the Mayo Foundation to produce and market medications based on the Mayo Clinic research. They informed me that they plan to market a product based on Amphotericin B, which will have the brand name SinuNase. They will start clinical trials soon, and I submitted my name as a possible participant. Apparently I would be a good candidate since I've had sinus surgeries that didn't cure my problems. Patience was exercised in this article on Chronic Sinusitis. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Chronic Sinusitis.

[size=large][b]Does this Happened to You?[/b][/size][hr]You go to the doctor, because you do not feel well. You tell the doctor that you have facial pain and pressure, nasal stuffiness and discharge, cough and congestion, headache and fever, loss of smell, fatigue and bad breath. The doctor tells you, that you have sinusitis (sinus infection). He prescribes you an antibiotic and tells you to pick up a decongestant. You take all of the medicine. Only to have your sinusitis, come back in less than a week. The medicines that you get from the doctors, most of the time does not cause 96% of the sinus infections. If you want to stop sinus pain and cure it for good, then keep reading! Wink

[size=large][b]Types of Sinuses:[/b][/size][hr]Frontal sinuses- located in the forehead. Maxillary sinuses- located behind the cheekbones. Ethmoid sinuses- located between the eyes. Patience was exercised in this article on Sinus Pain. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Sinus Pain.

[size=large][b]Sinus Infections (Sinusitis): is Inflammation of Swelling, of the Sinuses[/b][/size][hr]Bacteria, viruses, and fungi can grow and cause an infection, filling the sinus with fluid. The fluid or infection is cause by colds, upper respiratory infections, allergic rhinitis, and deviated septum. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Sinuses. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

[size=large][b]To Make Sure that Your Body, Will Function Properly for a Long Time[/b][/size][hr]Start living healthy as soon a possible. Starting now, will help the body to fight off symptoms of many illnesses and diseases. Some factors can lead to an early onset of sinus infections (sinusitis) include a poor diet. Some diseases are hereditary, and you can still be at risk. By keeping healthy you are helping your body to be able to control the symptoms when they onset. Break-free from your debilitating sinus infection and invest in your happiness and well-being. Do not wait until your sinus infection is completely out of control. Penetration into the world of Clogged Sinuses proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not!

[size=large][b]Recurrent Sinusitis: is Sinus Inflammation Symptoms Lasting 8 Weeks or Longer[/b][/size][hr]Several attacks within a year. Acute sinusitis: is a sudden cold-like symptom such as runny and stuffy nose, headache, facial pain and pressure, which gets better with an antibiotic, and lasts no more than 10 days We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Sinusitis Inflammation. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

[i]Types of sinus infections:Chronic Sinusitis: is a sudden cold-like symptom such as a runny and stuffy nose, headache, facial pain and pressure, which does not go away after 7-10 days[/i]

[size=large][b]Sphenoid Sinuses- Located Behind the Eyes[/b][/size][hr]If you have already tried every spray, pill and potion to stop your sinus pain and infection. Then The Sinus Clear Recipe, will stop your suffering from clogged sinuses naturally. Which is causing you embarrassment and pain. This powerful 100% natural treatment fis for sinuses, asthma and allergies. Learn to stop the facial pain and pressure, cough, congestion, loss of smell, nasal discharge and stuffiness, headaches, bad breath and fatigue. Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Swelling Sinuses. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around!