Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Twice about an Operation
Thumbs Down 
[size=4][b]Sinus Irrigation - Deviated Septum- Think Twice about an Operation[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:The first of my two sinus operations was to correct a deviated septum. The operation, or more precisely, the post-operative recovery period, was very painful. I had splints in my nose to help support it since the septum had been rebuilt, and my nose was 'packed'. This means that a large amount of gauze was pressed into the nose to stop bleeding.

[size=large][b]Some People are Lucky and Respond Well to Standard Treatments and Medication[/b][/size][hr]Many people, myself included, have tried all the standard treatments, medications and even operations, and still keep coming how to get rid of sinus congestion?. Something else is obviously in the mix. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Sinus Irrigation. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

[list][*]Actually it was only about 5 days, as I begged my doctor to take out the splints and packing because the pain was so bad.[*]One reason for this was that I had developed an infection as a result of the surgery and then had to deal with that as well.[*]As for taking out the packing gauze, my surgeon said 'This will feel like I'm pulling your brains out through your nose'.[*]He was right.[/list]

[size=medium][b]Think of this Company Name?Soap Mold, Custom Made, With Specific[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ofET1.jpeg]

[list][*]Since no air can pass through the nostrils for the week or so that the packing is in place, things like eating became a challenge.[*]You cannot eat and breathe at the same time, so small bites and lots of soups and other liquids are favored.[*]The splints were awful.[*]When I tried to lie down normally in bed, the pressure on either side was very painful, and I couldn't sleep normally.[*]My doctor suggested I get a Lazy Boy chair which reclined somewhat and sleep on that.[*]In fact I did this, but sleep was difficult, and it was a long week.[/list]

[size=large][b]Therein Lies the Problem[/b][/size][hr]There are many reasons for the onset of sinus infections. There could be allergies, yeast infections causing candida, blockage by polyps, rhinitis or chronic rhinitis, etc. Ongoing research is looking at other causes as well, and new treatments such as antifungal therapy are being developed, along with new medications to implement them. There are also new and less invasive operations being done, like sinuplasty. Penetration into the world of Sinus Infections proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not!

Messages In This Thread
Think Twice about an Operation - by sidneyr - 09-14-201607:59 AM