Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinusitis Nasal Irrigation
Music 
[size=4][b]Sinusitis Nasal Irrigation - Sinus Surgery - are You Really Ready and Will It Help You?[/b][/size][hr]Sinus surgeries is certainly an option for chronic sinusitis and sinus infections. But a lot of people who've had sinus surgery, and still have the symptoms that they had before the surgery will tell you that they wish they had explored their other options better. :o.

[size=large][b]You Want to Learn More I Recommend: Www.Thesinusinfectioncure.Com[/b][/size][hr]I would really love to hear any questions or comments that you may have. Melody Fields is a healthy lifestyle fanatic, stay at home mom and consumer advocate. She enjoys writing articles in her spare time. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Sinus Problems. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

Wouldn't it be better to try to find the underlying cause of your sinus misery and do something about that? I mean, if it's allergies, or mold, or something in your diet, or some other environmental factor that's causing your sinus misery-wouldn't it be better to try to figure out what it is and do something about that before you have the surgery? We have not included any imaginary or false information on Sinus Problem here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

[size=large][b]How about an Air Purifier for Your Bedroom?[/b][/size][hr]It's more expensive than the Neti pot for sure, but just breathing clean, filtered air overnight can make a tremendous difference in the way you feel the next day. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Sinuses. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Sinuses!

[size=large][b]So Let Me Ask You[/b][/size][hr]What makes you think that letting someone stick a balloon up your nose or cauterize (burn) the lining of your sinuses with a laserbeam is going to help you? After all, don't you have a chronic infection or inflammation? Won't the infection and inflammation still be there after the surgery? Even the beginner will get to learn more about Sinusitis after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

[size=large][b]How about Some Simple Diet Changes?[/b][/size][hr]Have you noticed that your sinuses flare up, or that you get a sinus infection, after you eat certain foods? I did. For me it was ice cream. Whenever I would eat a bowl of ice cream my sinuses would start to swell and become congested. And just like clockwork, by the next day I would be miserable. And the strange part is, it can't be a dairy allergy because I can drink milk without a problem. Suppressing our knowledge on Sinus Infections is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Sinus Infections after reading this!

[size=large][b]Very Few People Really Need Sinus Surgery[/b][/size][hr]If you want to be sure that surgery is a good choice for you, the best way to do that is to explore all of the non-invasive options available to you. This is a dependable source of information on Sinus Rinse. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

Might make you feel better, because you're doing Something about your problem. But since the symptoms keep coming back, it's probably time to assume that the antibiotics are just masking the symptoms. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Sinusitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Sinusitis.

Quote:[list][*]And now that sinus surgery has been around for a while, you can even find lots of people who've had the surgery to or even three times.[*]That's because the symptoms just keep coming back.[*]We are satisfied with this end product on Neti Pot.[*]It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Neti Pot.[/list]

[size=large][b]And Antibiotics are Obviously Not the Answer for Everyone[/b][/size][hr]The more we learn about antibiotics, the better we understand that treating your chronic infection or condition with antibiotics is like putting a Band-Aid on a bullet wound. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Sinus. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Sinus.

[list][*]After all, any good doctor will tell you that there are no guarantees with any treatment-including surgery.[*]The one thing we can be sure of, are the risks associated with surgery.[*]We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Chronic Sinusitis.[*]What we have done here is our copyright material![/list]

[size=large][b]Let's Look At It Like this..[/b][/size][hr]If antibiotics are designed to kill the underlying cause of the infection. Then how come your sinusitis or sinus infection keeps coming back? What I'm trying to say is that since you're considering having surgery you obviously have a chronic or ongoing condition. It was our decision to write so much on Sinusitis after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Sinusitis.

[list][*]All I'm saying is: Before you commit yourself to going under the knife, shouldn't you at least try some simple, natural alternatives.[*]Like these: How about a simple sinus rinse?[*]You can get yourself a neti pot off of eBay for less than 20 bucks and use it daily to rinse the irritants from your sinus passages.[*]This simple act alone has helped more people get off the antibiotic merry-go-round than anything else I know.[*]It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Sinus Problems that we have listed here.[*]However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Sinus Problems. [/list]

It's amazing what you can find when you start your search a little outside the bulls eye. While clicking through Magnetic Resonance Imaging research online, my colleagues and I found some intriguing scientific studies completely by accident!

The same magnetic material was also found in bees, homing pigeons, dolphins and other organisms--including humans. More specifically, the researchers found that "the bones of the sphenoid/ethmoid sinus complex of humans are magnetic and contain deposits of ferric iron". (The sphenoid/ethmoid sinuses are located between the eyes and progress inward towards the back of the head (3).) Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product on Sinusitis worth reading!

1990 - A study conducted at the UCLA School of Medicine tested conditions affected by MRI field strength. Results illustrated that "magnetic susceptibility artifacts are prevalent on the boundary of air-containing paranasal sinuses". When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Sinus Headache Relief, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Sinus Headache Relief being spread, being achieved.

Dating back to 1983, a study was conducted to assess the influence of magnetic fields on the physiology and behavior of biological organisms, and to search for possible magnetic sources within the organisms themselves. We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Paranasal Sinus. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things! Wink

For even faster relief plus more restful sleep, Therion 's magnetic dual contour pillow is the perfect choice. The visco elastic (memory) foam is soft and comfortable, but also supportive. You'll actually feel it adjusting and conforming to the shape of your head and neck. It's ideal to use as a regular sleeping pillow, as the magnetic field reaches the pineal gland. This is a magnetically sensitive area in the brain that functions to induce sleep by secreting melatonin. (See the article "Having Trouble Sleeping" found in the Learning Center at www.therionresearch.com.

Until recently, though, we didn't have much research to back these findings (other than our own records). But, while sifting through online abstracts from MRI research, I happened to stumble upon this: It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Sphenoid Sinus that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Sphenoid Sinus like this!

[size=large][b]' the Allergy Relief Center[/b][/size][hr]1983 -- PubMed: Magnetic bones in human sinuses. 1986 -- PubMed: High-field magnetic resonance imaging of paranasal sinus inflammatory disease. Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Sphenoid Sinus has finally materialized Through this article on Sphenoid Sinus. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it! Wink

[list][*]Many people turn to preventive methods like HEPA air filters, or frequent cleaning of carpets and bed sheets to reduce household allergens (4).[*]Decongestants, saline nasal sprays, and vaporizers are commonly used to treat the symptoms--but as you and I know, they take time to work.[*]We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Sinus Cavities![*]Wonder if you could believe it after going through it![/list]

[size=large][b]What Therion Products Work Best to Help Relieve Sinusitis?[/b][/size][hr]The Eye & Sinus Mask is designed specifically for relief of your sinus congestion. Inside it has 28 neodymium magnets covering areas around your eyes, forehead and upper cheeks. (The magnetic field has an effective penetration depth up to 5 inches.) You can expect sinus and headache relief within 15-25 minutes of wearing it.

[size=large][b]So How Does this Lead to Sinusitis Relief?[/b][/size][hr]Magnetic therapy is proven to be effective in reducing inflammation, a primary symptom of sinusitis. By reducing inflammation of the mucosa, mucous blockages can be drained and the sinus cavities reopened. This, allows you to breathe freely again, while eliminating the facial pain caused by pressure build-up. Big Grin.

The sinuses are actually four pairs of hollow spaces in the bones of the face. Connected to the nose, air is allowed to flow in and out of these spaces. To help warm and filter the air, each sinus is lined with a mucous-producing membrane, called the mucosa (3). It is only through sheer determination that we were able to complete this composition on Sinus Headache Relief. Determination, and regular time table for writing helps in writing essays, reports and articles.

Refining our search, we were able to uncover other MRI studies confirming this finding. Here's a brief timeline of what was found: 1986 - "Magnetic Resonance Imaging (using a 5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss) magnet and a spin echo technique) has revealed a remarkably intense signal from abnormal tissue in the human paranasal sinuses. Inflammatory disease in the maxillary, sphenoid, ethmoid, and frontal sinuses has been detected and demonstrated with greater clarity than any other available technique." Nothing abusive about Sinus Congestion have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

What did we find? Well, let's just say if you've got a stuffy nose you should try magnets before sniffling through that bottle of nasal spray! Did you know that every year, more than 35 million Americans suffer from sinusitis? It's one of the leading chronic diseases in the United States (1). And it's no wonder, as bacteria, viruses, cigarette smoke, and allergens like pollen, mold, dust mite feces and pet dander are all common causes of this condition (2). Unless you live in a bubble, there's really no escaping these tiny antagonists. After many hopeless endeavors to produce something worthwhile on Sinusitis Relief, this is what we have come up with. We are very hopeful about this!

[i]See you soon at www.therionresearch.com SOURCES: 1 ' Sinus News: Sinus Pressure 2 ' Sinus News: Sinus Facts Overview 3 ' The Sinus Treatment Center[/i]

Was found that a wide range of life forms could detect and orient to magnetic fields. (Like having a built-in compass.) Results showed magnetic orientation by bacteria was due to the presence of particles of magnetite (ferric/ferrous oxide) within the organisms. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Sinusitis Smile

[list][*]So before you open that box of 'non-drowsy' decongestants or reach for the nasal spray on your nightstand, give magnetic therapy a try.[*]If it's fast acting with no side effects, and never needs a refill, what do you have to lose?[*]You will learn the gravity of Sinus Treatment once you are through reading this matter.[*]Sinus Treatment are very important, so learn its importance.[/list]

2002 - An Ohio State University study compared differences in magnetic field susceptibility at tissue interfaces in the human head. "Considerable magnetic field inhomogeneities were observed in the inferior frontal lobes and inferior temporal lobes, particularly near the sphenoid sinus and the temporal bones." People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Relieve Sinus Congestion, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.

[size=large][b]This is Where Those Studies Come in[/b][/size][hr]There's an interesting, but little known fact about the sinuses: they are magnetically sensitive. Based on our own research and experiences with clients and health practitioners over the years, we've observed that sinus congestion is dramatically improved or completely relieved with the application of magnetic therapy. In fact, taking about 20-30 minutes on average, it's one of the conditions that biomagnetics alleviates quickest. Writing an article on Sinus Treatment was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on. This is because Sinus Treatment are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us.

[list][*]These four independent studies all relate to the notion that human sinuses are magnetically sensitive.[*]When compared to other regions of the head, more intense magnetic field readings are seen, and conditions of inflammation are more easily observed.[*]We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Sinus Treatment.[*]Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.[/list]

[size=large][b]Acute Sinusitis Occurs When the Mucosa is Irritated and Inflamed[/b][/size][hr]The small openings from the nose to the sinus cavities become congested (or even completely blocked), causing the facial pain and pressure most of us have experienced at some point in time. Mucus production is often increased as well, adding to the pressure, and causing that annoying runny nose symptom (3). If you find anything extra mentioning about Sinusitis Relief, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Sinusitis Relief.

[i]1995 - Research at Uppsala University in Sweden discovered that "large, local magnetic field variations up to 3 parts per million were found in the human brain near interfaces between air or bone and brain tissues".[/i]

[b]1990 -- PubMed: Effect of field strength on susceptibility artifacts in magnetic resonance imaging. 1995 -- PubMed: Measurements of magnetic field variations in the human brain using a 3D-FT multiple gradient echo technique.[/b]
[size=4][b]Sinusitis Heart - Important Factors on How to Treat Sinus Infection[/b][/size][hr]How to avoid sinus infections can start with Allergy reactions,these also cause sinus symptoms including inflammation and swelling of the nasal passages and may shut the tiny openings from the nose to the sinuses. On and off inflammation of nasal passages from allergy reactions encourages mucous production and promotes bacteria and fungus growth. If they were allergies or environmental factors that form part of what causes sinus drainage, then proper hydration measures can treat it well. The result of abnormal drainage can be due to not drinking enough fluid to thin the mucus. If the drug is used for seasonal allergy,your therapy is best started 2 to 4 weeks before the season starts. Improvement in symptoms occurs generally within two days and the full benefit affects occurs after 1 to 2 weeks after you've started your treatment. Big Grin.

The very first time when I thought my allergies were really bad, and when I went to the doctor for some allergy medication, my allergies were very serious that spring. It turns out my allergies were not at all the problem, I was just too used to always having a runny nose and a headache. The infection that causes in the nose, an allergic reaction or any other immune reactions will cause sinus allergies . It is typical to see these symptoms a few days after a cold virus, or perhaps during a severe allergy season. If you have had a cold, and see some of these symptoms within a few days after your cold improves, you may very well have a sinus infection. Writing about Sinus Drainage is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

Quote:Another way on how to treat sinus infection is Astragalus, from ancient China it is a remedy that is taken orally, astragalus is effective in preventing and treating sinus infections. In addition, sinus remedies might as well help in some cases of nasal allergies. Sinusitis happens when there are inflammation in the sinus passage and an over secretion of mucus in the membrane lining in the nose and throat. Clear mucus generally indicates a cold or allergies, which can be effectively treated at home with over the counter medications and homeopathic remedies. Sinus congestion with a runny nose usually means a cold or allergies, while congestion that is accompanied by body aches and a fever will often indicate the flu. Get more information on how to treat sinus infection. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Sinuses. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Sinuses that is important.

People suffering form sinus infections experience a lot of pain and discomfort. Several millions of dollars are spent on cure and research of this most common ailment suffered by people all over the world. Sometimes, acute sinusitis may also lead to brain infections or other chronic problems. When an infection occurs, it starts with hay fever or asthma. The sinuses and their lining become inflamed resulting in air and mucus getting blocked inside. This causes pressure on the sinus walls causing severe pain. There are several sinus infection natural cures that can provide relief from most of the sinus problems. Smile

[size=large][b]Some Other Sinus Infection Natural Cures[/b][/size][hr]Inhaling the steam using peppermint leaves or lemon leaves also helps to ease breathing is one of the common sinus infection natural cures without side effects.Eucalyptus is an herb and antiseptic that can help in sore throats. This can also be used as tea.Apple cedar vinegar is also one of the safe sinus infection natural cures.Oil pulling is an Indian remedy that is proven to provide relief from sinus infection problems instantly.Applying moist hot towels on the face can help to relieve the facial pain.

[size=large][b]Simple Yoga Cure Called Jala Neti[/b][/size][hr]Jala Neti is simple and inexpensive process that is done at home without worrying about side effects. This sinus infection natural cure method is known as sinus rinse which does not cause pain. Doctors recommend this simple home treatment to prevent sinus infections and in treating rhinitis as a cleansing practice. This ancient Indian yoga treatment is called Jala Neti that requires a ceramic pot with a spout called Neti pot and warm saline water and is available at health food stores or at drug stores. Patients find immediate relief and experience ease of breathing instantly after this procedure. A mixture of half a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of baking soda is mixed with a cup of warm water. Standing over the bathroom sink, the mixture is taken in a Neti pot that resembles a tea pot. Slightly tilting the head sideways the water is poured slowly into the upper nostril from the spout. The saline water flows out through the other nostril that is facing down. Gargling with plain water is the next step. Repeat with the other nostril. What we have written here about Sinus Problems can be considered to be a unique composition on Sinus Problems. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

Determining if your headache is due to sinuses or other reason is something that your doctor can determine with an examination. The headache of sinus origin or acute sinusitis is usually associated with constant pain and tenderness over the affected sinus, a deep dull ache, and exaggerated by head movements or straining. Nasal symptoms are prominent, including sinus pain which is usually accompanied by other symptoms of sinus disease such as nasal discharge, ear sensations or fullness, and facial swelling.

[b]Some things that can trigger a sinus headache or allergy attack are; ' Pollen ' Dust ' Golden Rod ' Hay ' Mold ' Animal Dander ' Food[/b]

[size=large][b]Ingredients in Perfumes and Other Products[/b][/size][hr]' Medications ' Plant Matter ' Bug Bites Migraines are a vascular headache which in most cases can be more intense. You may feel sensitive to light, sound and smells. With a Migraine you may want to go into a dark room that is quiet and just try to relax or sleep. You may feel the need to vomit or be nauseated.

Many times with a sinus headache when you lay you will find that there is also pressure and some drainage may occur and there may be nasal blockage also. Although sinus drainage may make your stomach upset the nausea and vomiting from a Migraine will affect you differently.

[list][*]Sinus allergies will usually start with eyes watering, itchy runny nose, coughing, pressure and sneezing at the first signs of onset.[*]Then you start to feel pressure.[*]There are treatments that you can take.[*]If you are allergic to bug bites your doctor can help you with that treatment also.[*]If a sinus infection or allergies go untreated they can be intense enough to incapacitate you.[*]A sinus headache and sinus pressure can even make your equilibrium feel a bit off.[*]The information available on Sinus Pressure is infinite.[*]There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Sinus Pressure.[*]Vascular headaches such as with a Migraine can cause similar symptoms and some who have a sinus headache will think they have a migraine.[*]Many times along with sinus headache symptoms, there is also a fever especially if you have a sinus infection or other underlying cause.[*]The completion of this article on Sinus was our prerogative since the past one month.[*]However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days![*]We've all experienced the common cold with its nasal congestion, cough and runny nose.[*]Some colds are worse than others and some progress into more serious illnesses.[*]It is important to know the difference so that you can treat the problem most effectively.[/list]

[size=large][b]The Common Cold is Not Usually a Reason for Concern[/b][/size][hr]However, when a cold becomes persistent it may just mean that it has turned into a sinus infection. Many of the symptoms of a sinus infection are the same as those of the common cold. Nasal discharge, cough and sore throat can be symptoms of a cold or of sinusitis. We worked as diligently as an owl in producing this composition on Signs Sinusitis. So only if you do read it, and appreciate its contents will we feel our efforts haven't gone in vain.

[size=large][b]Typical Cold Usually Lasts Several Days and then the Symptoms Improve[/b][/size][hr]If after a few days the symptoms are not showing improvement or are worsening you may have more than a cold. Keep track of your symptoms so you can determine how your illness is progressing. Go ahead and read this article on Sinuses. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.

You have a thick yellow or green nasal discharge this signals an infection. Usually nasal discharge is thin and clear. The thick mucous may not drain properly which can cause pressure and pain in sinuses and face. You may have a headache. Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Nasal Congestion? Neither did we! Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.

To start with if you have sinusitis you will typically have a stuffy nose. The nasal passages become blocked with thick mucous. When the mucous doesn't move for a while it produces bacteria and that leads to infection. The stuffy nose associated with an infection is usually more severe than what you have with a cold. While a typically cold has some stuffiness it is typically not severe for longer than a day. There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Signs Sinusitis. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

[size=large][b]Sinus Infection can Cause the Face to Become Painful to the Touch[/b][/size][hr]This is because the swollen nasal cavities are located on the face. The first place you may notice pain is on either side of the bridge of the nose but pain can be anywhere on the face. This type of pain doesn't accompany the common cold. The more readers we get to this writing on Sinus Infection Symptoms, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

Your symptoms have worsened or you have developed a fever you should see a doctor. He can help to determine if the problem is a cold or if it is an infection. Sinus infection can usually be treated with antibiotics successfully, especially when they are caught early. The doctor will examine the nose. A red and swollen nasal passage suggests there may be an infection. If he cannot tell for sure he may order a CT scan or MRI.

[size=large][b]You May Also Develop a Fever[/b][/size][hr]A fever is the body's way of fighting an infection. The fever usually indicates infection is present. Chills can also accompany a fever. The fever is typically low-grade unless the infection becomes more severe. A high fever requires immediate attention by a doctor.